11.24.2009

Monster Tortilla


So we have been making many dinners, and I accidently picked out some nasty tortillas at the store. I love quesadillas and the tortillas just ruined it for me. Julia being the awesome roomie she is...stopped by the other night at some local mexican restaurant and bought 4 fresh tortillas. Not only were they amazing but they were HUGE. So you can see...it's bigger than my head...which is pretty big.

2 comments:

  1. why are you in the guest bedroom with the tortilla?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so silly! I love the explaination of the suicidal cactus and the name of your blog. I will check your blog from time to time and see how you guys are doing. We're so excited for you guys..really, what a big deal to buy your first home. Perhaps one day dave and I will be able to say that! Can't wait to visit your new place someday. Much love, the browns :)

    ReplyDelete