So Saturday was the first day I haven't been at work and had time to actually get things done around the house. Our washer and dryer came Tuesday, but the house had no dryer vent. So I took a stab at installing the dryer vent. In the end it went in and looks good, but there were some fun issues. I had to widdle a chopstick down to puncture the silicone tube, and found random chunks of drywall in between the interior and exterior wall. Earlier in the day I got to clean the downspouts. There was about 6' of build up of needles and mud. At one point the plumbing snake got stuck and I felt like the gutter won. Then I busted out the mallet and it was game on. Now we have clean downspouts just in time for it to rain and get dirty again.
12.06.2009
House Work
So Saturday was the first day I haven't been at work and had time to actually get things done around the house. Our washer and dryer came Tuesday, but the house had no dryer vent. So I took a stab at installing the dryer vent. In the end it went in and looks good, but there were some fun issues. I had to widdle a chopstick down to puncture the silicone tube, and found random chunks of drywall in between the interior and exterior wall. Earlier in the day I got to clean the downspouts. There was about 6' of build up of needles and mud. At one point the plumbing snake got stuck and I felt like the gutter won. Then I busted out the mallet and it was game on. Now we have clean downspouts just in time for it to rain and get dirty again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good Job... how much did it cost and how long did it take you? Did you call Craig and Sarah for advice?
ReplyDelete