2.07.2010

Our WARM Home

Our home is VERY warm, thanks to a wonderful housewarming party. We had so much fun, and enjoyed opening our home to so many friends!

In addition to a warm home, we also now have...
  • A name for our tree, thanks to Chris: "Spiney Mckinda Shaderson" ("Spiney" for short)
  • A new appreciation for how many great friends we have...though we certainly missed everyone who couldn't make it.
  • Lots of wonderful gifts. (Thank you--we feel so lucky!)
  • Tons of fun photos and memories...











3 comments:

  1. We had so much fun! Thanks for having us in your lovely home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I know Chris, but... well done! I LOVE the name of the tree! You guys will have to come to the zoo and take a picture of "Victor" the Spiney Echidna. Victor and Spiney McIdna Shaderson have a lot in common! ;)

    On a diffrent note, awesome party! Thank you so much for having us!

    Miss you guys!
    Tristen

    ReplyDelete