5.04.2011

New Fence Work







So we have been busy trying to get the house ready for the "Open House" party the Saturday before the wedding. Originally we were going to ignore the back area and just throw some mulch down. Then 2 weeks ago we said the hell with it and decided to finish it up as well. that meant putting up more fencing and adding 2 gates. After figuring out where the fence was going to go...I realized we had the issue of finding a place for the garbage cans. I hate looking at them so I wanted to come up with some way to screen them. So I came up with the solution above. Added a low fence to screen the view, but you can reach over the fence to drop the trash/recycling into the bins. Then you walk around the fence on Sundays and wheel it through the gate and directly out to the street. Took up a little more space than just throwing them against a wall...but it's worth it.


Just need to stain the wood, get the mulch down, get a little painting done, landscape lighting, and add a patio mister system...and then the yard will be done. In the future we will probably build a bar set up...but no rush to get that done before the wedding. Looking forward to it being done. Can't wait to enjoy the finished product.













1 comment: